pageQlip User Account Policy
This User Account Policy applies to all users who create User Accounts in pageQlip. Capitalized terms not defined in this User Account Policy shall have the meaning ascribed by the Terms of Service.
Your username is a unique online name associated with your User Account which you use to login in to your account. It may be used to identify you in the pageQlip service, including posts you may make on the pageQlip website and network, or when you share content on other social networks.
Your username shall not be an identifiable trade-mark, logo, copyright-protected image or name unless you are the owner of the trade-mark or are duly authorized to use the trade-mark by express permission. In addition, you may not impersonate others through the Service in a manner that is intended to mislead, confuse or deceive others about your identity. Username squatting is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate your User Account or reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trade-mark rights on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos in contravention of this policy may be terminated.
2. User Account
Personal Information and Account Settings:
Users are responsible for keeping their personal information and account settings accurate and up to date. You may review, modify, or update your personal information on your user Account Settings page.
Login or Sharing Content using Facebook and Twitter or Third Party Networks:
When you authorize pageQlip to share content via third party networks or authenticate your use of the Service by logging-in with your credentials from Facebook or Twitter you consent to our collecting requisite information to provide you the Services, and you are responsible for keeping this information accurate and up to date.
If your third party credentials require a reset you must then update your information with pageQlip through your user account settings.
You agree to abide by the terms and policies of third-party networks regarding their content policies.
Username and Password Reset:
If you forget your username: we will contact you via the e-mail address you have on file with pageQlip to confirm and authenticate your request and receive your username/password access.
If you forget your password: we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail you have on file with pageQlip to authenticate your password reset and completing the reset process.
If you forget both your username and password we will contact your via the e-mail address you have on file to renew your access to the Service.
User Account Management:
If you believe your account has been accessed without your permission, used in any way not authorized by you, or in contravention of the Terms of Service in a manner that was not within your control, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please provide as much detail about the occurrence as you can and we will investigate, which may include suspending your account until the investigation is complete. We will endeavour to return your account to active status as soon as possible.
Deactivate or Terminate your Account:
You may terminate your account through the User Account page on the pageQlip website. When your account is terminated, it is no longer viewable on pageQlip.com or through the Service. Your account and personal information is deleted, and your username may become available for others to use.
Re-activating your Account:
You acknowledge that we may not be able to appropriately identify you as a former user account holder and you will hold pageQlip harmless for any loss of Content or data arising from the termination or deactivation of your account at your request, or by violation of the Terms of Service.
Period of Inactivity:
If there is no activity in your account for 360 days your account may be terminated. After 360 days of inactivity pageQlip will send an e-mail to the e-mail address on file requesting you acknowledge your request to maintain a user account or terminate it. If there is no response or account activity within 60 days pageQlip may, without notice or agreement by you, terminate your account.
You are solely responsible for the Content you use, share or interact with. In addition to the restrictions and
- You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- You may not publish post or direct specific threats of violence against others.
- Our copyright policy and procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service and we will respond to complaints in accordance with applicable laws and policy.
- You may not use our Services for any unlawful purposes or to further or advance illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You may not use obscene or pornographic images in either a profile photo, header photo, or user background, or share or post in a public manner as Content.
In addition, you agree not to post or distribute Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, threatening, profane, obscene, or may be considered otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
Accounts engaging in any of the listed or similar behaviours may be investigated for abuse and pageQlip reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in our judgment, you violate this Policy or the Terms of Service. pageQlip may, at it sole discretion, amend this User Account Policy to amend, add or remove to the above limitations. Accounts created to replace suspended accounts will be permanently suspended.
If you have a complaint regarding content that is being shared you may forward your complaint to [email protected]
and we will investigate.
pageQlip recognizes that you may discover content through the use of several devices and it is our
goal to provide the service so that you can use your information through different mediums. You must be able to
authenticate your use of the Service on each device though use of your password and username.
5. Alert Management
pageQlip allows you to set reminders for your information and how you might interact with certain offers and information through alerts.
pageQlip requires you to opt-in to notifications and updates. If you want to receive notifications you must enable certain capabilities on your devices such as location services, or to accept notifications. You agree and understand that if you do not enable these capabilities you may not be able to receive brand offers, notifications, or updates and you are solely responsible for doing so.
pageQlip provides an alert management page where you can manage your alerts and certain notifications, at your discretion and for your particular needs. Once you modify an alert, the original alert it is not recoverable.